Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Something a bit different

(7 Posts)
Springchicken Mon 16-May-05 15:05:05

Have nearly finished kitting out DD's summer wardrobe but need a few extra outfits.

Anyone got any idea's where i can get something a bit different?
She doesn't really wear dresses as such i prefer dressing her in skirts or linen trousers with leightweight tops when its warm.
She's in 9/12 months at the minute.

loulabelle222 Mon 16-May-05 15:57:39

zara always do pretty girls bits? it depends how much you want to spend. Debenhams have some lovely bits and monsoon are beautiful for little girlies? not so much for boys my ds is 13m .

Frizbe Mon 16-May-05 15:58:54

H&M are good

Newbarnsleygirl Mon 16-May-05 16:00:11

La Redoute
H&M
Replay

loulabelle222 Mon 16-May-05 16:04:58

sorry still really frustrated everyone is having a go at me on the other subjects board for spendin to much money on my ds clothes and that i should shop in primark and in the sales. I am not against any of these places it was just because i said i dress my ds (13m) in designer stuff every once in a while. Next,monsoon,mothercare,marks and spencers,hennes,john lewis,zara,asda are all good though and baby has lots and lots of stuff from these places,so whats wrong with spending a little bit extra on something special!

Springchicken Mon 16-May-05 16:07:50

Thanks. I never realised Zara do kids bits until this weekend. The one we have hasn't got a kids section.

How annoying that H&M doesn't have an online store

Juliehafrancis Mon 16-May-05 16:11:17

Can you look on E-bay spring chicken for H & M and Zara clothes?
La redoute and Verbaudet online catalogues are always good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now