Talk

Advanced search

Sob sob sob I need a Red Tripp Trapp Baby Set :(

(10 Posts)
scattykatty Wed 01-Jul-09 13:24:28

Just bought a red Tripp Trapp (love it!) Didn't get the baby set, now I think DS will need one actually just for a couple of months. Saw one on Ebay but the bidding ends when I'm on holiday and she won't do BIN...

Does anone know where I can get one? DH normally has a strict no 2nd hand policy (he has a thing for receipts/guarentees) but I literally would need it I think for 2/3 months so I wouldn't mind a good condition 2nd hand one --that I'll tell DH came with the new Tripp Trapp--

lisad123 Wed 01-Jul-09 13:40:09

kiddicare have them for £30

scattykatty Wed 01-Jul-09 13:47:04

Yeah I was hoping for more like £10 2nd hand as I won't need it for long, don't really want to spend £30 when it won't get much use

FruitynNutty Wed 01-Jul-09 13:49:28

Use Auction Sniper Although, if you're on holiday then you won't be able to pay hmm I'm sure another will come up smile

FruitynNutty Wed 01-Jul-09 13:50:09

Whoops! don't know what happened there blush Haha. I'll try again.....

www.auctionsniper.com/default2.aspx

FruitynNutty Wed 01-Jul-09 13:50:42

Nice chairs though! grin

FruitynNutty Wed 01-Jul-09 20:14:45

Ah crap! You've just made me buy a brand new Tripp Trapp angry wink

I got a Turquoise blue one and I really want this cushion to go with it but not sure how much I need it. Do you have a cushion with yours?

newlark Fri 03-Jul-09 21:36:09

You really don't need a cushion with a tripp trapp - hardly used ours and a pain to wash when it gets covered in food every meal time grin. If you use the seat part of the cusion it makes it harder to get the baby in and out too. I put a rolled up towel behind ds for the first couple of weeks then he was fine without it.

blithedance Sat 04-Jul-09 00:16:14

Does baby need help sitting up or could you use reins to give a bit of restraint?

PinkyMinxy Sat 04-Jul-09 00:20:08

You will prolly have more luck getting a natural colour one as they are more prevelant. I put the birch one with DD2's new white tripp trapp and it looks good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now