Talk

Advanced search

sheepskin pram liner?

(13 Posts)
lastboxoftampons Wed 01-Jul-09 11:42:55

Can anyone recommend a good one? Or where to find one for the best price? wink

Disenchanted3 Wed 01-Jul-09 11:45:23

Tk maxx had the gorgeous bowron ones in, rrp 40 quid, they were selling for 18.

I went in a few weeks back and they had 2 in the clearance for £12

bargain, i have 3, i love them

CherryChoc Wed 01-Jul-09 11:58:21

That is a good deal - Mothercare do them for £40 which was the cheapest I'd found. I think Ikea do cheaper ones, but you'd have to make the holes for the straps yourself.

lastboxoftampons Wed 01-Jul-09 12:03:33

Thanks for that!

Disenchanted - that is a great deal! Your local TK Maxx doesn't happen to be in London, is it? wink

Cherry - I have heard about the Ikea ones, but there was doubt as to whether they were suitable for infant use?

Also, I've managed to find this - BabyDan Lambskin Pram liner at Kiddicare which, although out of stock at the moment, looks like a good deal and gets great reviews...!

Disenchanted3 Wed 01-Jul-09 12:06:30

No, Manchester,

i have one in the packet here but SIL says she wants it, that was about 2 weeks ago tho hmm

I might pop in today, you want me to grab you one if they have any?

lastboxoftampons Wed 01-Jul-09 13:38:06

Aw, Disenchanted, thanks so much for the offer. I'm going to pop into ours this weekend and have a look at what they got. But thanks again, that was really sweet of you!

FlyMeToDunoon Wed 01-Jul-09 13:41:59

JoJoMaman Bebe do them I got mine there but I can't remember how much sorry.

Alibabaandthe40nappies Wed 01-Jul-09 13:47:19

I've got one from John Lewis - it was £40 I think.

cheekychopsmum Wed 01-Jul-09 22:18:10

Which TK Maxx in Manchester?

nicolamumof3 Wed 01-Jul-09 22:27:52

Dis if you see one for £12 i'll have a spare!! thanks x

heymammy Wed 01-Jul-09 22:39:08

Lastbox...I've got the BabyDan one but it also has a fully detachable, waterproof cosytoes for winter and it's the loveliest thing I've ever seen grin.

I know you don't 'know' me so it seems rude to do the hard sell but I was planning on ebaying it this autumn but you can have first dibs if you can't get hold of one this weekend. I can e-mail you some photos if you'd like to e-mail me s u s d o u g l a s at h o t m a i l dot c o m

Sorry if it's inappropriate to do this, I am nice and normal really smile

scattykatty Thu 02-Jul-09 09:33:15

I got one from John Lewis, well actually two blush not the buggy ones with the strap holes in but the normal cot ones and then I had one in the pram (carrycot mode) and one in the cot. Really really good.

Jojay Thu 02-Jul-09 09:36:33

I got a new Bowron one from Ebay for £30 with postage - the seller had lots at the time IIRC, so there may be some still on there.

I love it - it's shaped to fit around a 5 point harness, rather than have straps threaded though it, so it's really easy to swap between buggy and carseat. I bought it 'cos ds2 rubbed the back of his head so much as a baby he made it bleed, but it's fine now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now