Talk

Advanced search

Safety wrist strap on Bugaboo

(8 Posts)
lastboxoftampons Wed 01-Jul-09 11:21:36

I don't think I've ever noticed one on people actually walking around with theirs, but our Bee arrived yesterday and it's got this big strap on the handle bars that you can't move or remove. Do most people keep them on? Sorta like those Don't Remove tags on mattresses!!! hmmgrin Not sure if I'm breaking the law if I take it off!

Pinkjenny Wed 01-Jul-09 11:22:31

I haven't used it since I stopped being an amazingly paranoid new mother. It just kind of dangles there, I ignore it.

lecohen Wed 01-Jul-09 11:26:29

I think it devalues resale if you remove...never use mine but quite like the look...it shouts "Bugaboo" lol

babyOcho Wed 01-Jul-09 11:29:28

We use ours when in a hilly place (like the streets of San Francisco). Otherwise we dont use it. You do start to not notice it.

DD is a lot older now, and likes to hold onto it sometimes when she is rear facing.

lastboxoftampons Wed 01-Jul-09 11:43:35

thanks much for your answers!

lecohen - hadn't thought of the devaluing factor! Thanks for that!

lecohen Thu 02-Jul-09 10:35:52

no probs...have you removed it or did I save you from crimes to the Bugaboo? lol

lastboxoftampons Thu 02-Jul-09 10:37:58

LOL, no haven't taken it off! I was worried the Bugaboo police would come get me! wink

BelleWatling Thu 02-Jul-09 10:39:18

I would keep it on to point out the hilarious disparity in the safety warnings - France: 2 sentences, Germany 4 sentences, UK 7 paragraphs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now