Talk

Advanced search

kid's garden furniture - where can I get it from?

(8 Posts)
jenthehen Mon 16-May-05 12:35:23

The title says it all really - I don't want to pay a fortune but would like something sturdy and probably wooden. Have you any ideas. thanks

DillyDally Mon 16-May-05 12:43:25

I think I saw a childs wooden garden bench in Robert Dyas and i know I saw a garden chair set for children in Tchibo - (they have an online shop)

Am v jealous as have no garden else DD would be sat under her own mini parasol this summer.

charleepeters Mon 16-May-05 12:47:21

its not wooden but asda do really cheap kids furniture they do little garden chairs for about £2.20 and a little table all in bright coloured plastic but really sturdy and also a swinging sofa thing which is so cute and has sun shade for sunny days for about £30 cant remember exact prices but remember thining to myself wow thats cheap!!!!!!!!

jenthehen Mon 16-May-05 12:49:38

thanks dillydally will take a look If it's any consolation we only have a small garden and it does have a stream at the bottom so not everso child-friendly!

mancmum Mon 16-May-05 12:49:47

asda had some lovely stuff this weekend -- a kid sized swinging hammock that my two loved and my heart melted seeing them swinging on it.. only 20 quid... they also had a lovely table with parasol and attached chairs for about the same... B+Q had some good stuff as well..

jenthehen Mon 16-May-05 13:06:38

Tanks all I'm checking the websites but I think I may have to make a visit as I can't see them. The swing seat sounds lovely!

toomanypushchairs Mon 16-May-05 13:14:22

Went into Woolworths today, they have lots of their childrens garden furniture on half price! I think they had some wooden stuff

fee77 Mon 16-May-05 13:31:28

Wilkinsons had some really cute wooded and metal furniture.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now