Talk

Advanced search

Recommendation for suntan wipes for child that can't stand having sun tan lotion applied?

(5 Posts)
stressed2007 Tue 30-Jun-09 09:19:16

I have tried lotions, sprays etc but my toddler hates having sun tan lotion applied. My DH thought that using suntan wipes might be easier - I had always thought these were a bit rubbish but can anyone recommend any of high factor? If not has anyone got any bright ideas for alternatives? Thanks

blametheparents Tue 30-Jun-09 13:30:51

Could you not spray your own suntan lotion on a cloth or flannel and do it that way?

SoupDragon Tue 30-Jun-09 13:32:51

TBH, I'd simply apply the cream and be done with it. Use one of the once-a-day creams like Soltan Once or the Piz Buin one and you don't have to wrestle too often.

Milliways Tue 30-Jun-09 16:22:35

How about the Proderm/Bergaderm Mousse - that is more fun (and lasts 6-8 hours)?

ComeOVeneer Tue 30-Jun-09 16:27:20

Pampers used to do good sun tan wipes but they stopped them a couple of years ago. Didn't think anyone made them any more. I agree with the just grab em and smear all over as quick as poss.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now