Talk

Advanced search

Has anybody's dd got a Les Cheries doll by Corolle?

(11 Posts)
MilaMae Mon 29-Jun-09 22:08:31

If so what do you think of them?

Thanks

ILoveDolly Mon 29-Jun-09 22:17:42

no but we have a Calin by Corolle and it is very good quality with really nice skin texture - albeit weird vanilla smell. Don't know if Les Cheries have the same vanilla scented skin? Another thing I like about them is they come in a variety of ethnicities and hair colours.

IpeeFreely Mon 29-Jun-09 22:19:44

The vanilla scent is a selling point iirc

hang on

IpeeFreely Mon 29-Jun-09 22:23:04

calin

IpeeFreely Mon 29-Jun-09 22:25:38

much nicer than barbie, go for it

MilaMae Mon 29-Jun-09 22:36:42

They are gorgeous aren't they but so are those Gotz Sarah dolls-that site is dangerous!!!!!!!

Not sure which type would be best,the Corolle ones are a lot more affordable smile

ILoveDolly Mon 29-Jun-09 22:52:12

we've got baby Yang - she is super cute - Full range "ishere"

ILoveDolly Mon 29-Jun-09 22:54:43

For Les Cheries I really like Cecile, she has a great hairdo, but in all probability my dd would want the one in a ballet outfit.

"these"

MilaMae Tue 30-Jun-09 10:49:44

I love her boots too.

Do love the Gotz Sarah dolls but wondering if the Corolle doll's clothes have a bit more French flair to them. But then wondering if the Gotz dolls are a better size (bigger) she'll only be 5.

I just want dd to have a gorgeous doll she loves like my old talkie walkie doll. Obviously she'll have to elbow me off it grin

funnypeculiar Tue 30-Jun-09 10:59:51

We also have a calin - nice dolls, imo. I have got used to the vanilla smell and now really like it.

funnypeculiar Tue 30-Jun-09 11:01:06

Wow, I love those ballerina ones...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: