Talk

Advanced search

Has anybody's dd got a Les Cheries doll by Corolle?

(11 Posts)
MilaMae Mon 29-Jun-09 22:08:31

If so what do you think of them?

Thanks

ILoveDolly Mon 29-Jun-09 22:17:42

no but we have a Calin by Corolle and it is very good quality with really nice skin texture - albeit weird vanilla smell. Don't know if Les Cheries have the same vanilla scented skin? Another thing I like about them is they come in a variety of ethnicities and hair colours.

IpeeFreely Mon 29-Jun-09 22:19:44

The vanilla scent is a selling point iirc

hang on

IpeeFreely Mon 29-Jun-09 22:23:04

calin

IpeeFreely Mon 29-Jun-09 22:25:38

much nicer than barbie, go for it

MilaMae Mon 29-Jun-09 22:36:42

They are gorgeous aren't they but so are those Gotz Sarah dolls-that site is dangerous!!!!!!!

Not sure which type would be best,the Corolle ones are a lot more affordable smile

ILoveDolly Mon 29-Jun-09 22:52:12

we've got baby Yang - she is super cute - Full range "ishere"

ILoveDolly Mon 29-Jun-09 22:54:43

For Les Cheries I really like Cecile, she has a great hairdo, but in all probability my dd would want the one in a ballet outfit.

"these"

MilaMae Tue 30-Jun-09 10:49:44

I love her boots too.

Do love the Gotz Sarah dolls but wondering if the Corolle doll's clothes have a bit more French flair to them. But then wondering if the Gotz dolls are a better size (bigger) she'll only be 5.

I just want dd to have a gorgeous doll she loves like my old talkie walkie doll. Obviously she'll have to elbow me off it grin

funnypeculiar Tue 30-Jun-09 10:59:51

We also have a calin - nice dolls, imo. I have got used to the vanilla smell and now really like it.

funnypeculiar Tue 30-Jun-09 11:01:06

Wow, I love those ballerina ones...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now