Talk

Advanced search

Bugaboo buggy board without the clips??

(11 Posts)
suwoo Mon 29-Jun-09 15:05:09

Have been offered one by a MNetter but it doesn't have the clips. I notice a lot on Ebay don't either. What do they do and does it matter?

lecohen Mon 29-Jun-09 16:08:15

If by clips you mean brackets - yes, they are needed. They cost about £20 I think

Hope that helps

P.S. Not trying to tread on anyones toes but I have one to sell, it includes the brackets and elastic clip that ties it up when not in use

Ex condition - £42 posted, £35 collected from Stanmore Middx

suwoo Mon 29-Jun-09 17:09:11

Thanks Lecohen, I knew you had one to sell. Obviously I am after a bargain, but I need it to actually work.

Does anyone know if they definitely don't work without the 'clips'.

gegs73 Mon 29-Jun-09 17:12:15

Hi - they don't work without the clips. The company that sells them is called Cheeky Rascals tel 0870 8732600 and they do spares. I think they are expensive though, unless the person selling it to yous clips have broken? Then they could call and tell them and they would replace them for free.

lecohen Mon 29-Jun-09 17:13:54

like I said, if by clips you mean brackets - I would NOT advise it as it is not secure and your child's safety is most important - Nothing is a bargain if you need more parts / can't use it.

Hope that helps

lecohen Mon 29-Jun-09 17:14:47

gegs...cheeky rascals do Lascal buggy boards not Bugaboo

suwoo Mon 29-Jun-09 17:53:08

Lecohen, I am just waiting for Sal to test the buggyboard with her DD on it and to see if anyone says that they have used theirs fine without the clips/brackets. Obviously if it is not going to be safe then it won't be any good to me. I would be interested in yours if Sal's is no good.

Thanks.

lecohen Tue 30-Jun-09 07:52:31

Hi there, I guarantee it won't work! The buggboard simply cannot stay on without it, it's like saying you can wear beads without a string (necklace).

You can contact Bugaboo about buying the clips...they sell them here (but in USA)

www.csnbaby.com/Bugaboo-P0074-IQ1123.html

suwoo Tue 30-Jun-09 07:58:25

OK, thanks for that. Will you email me please on suwoo@hoymail.co.uk

Thanks

lecohen Tue 30-Jun-09 08:43:05

sure but depending on Sal's price, you might just want to get the clips? Please don't feel obliged to buy mine if you can get a better deal elsewhere

suwoo Tue 30-Jun-09 09:02:30

My email should read hotmail not hoymail hmm.

Oops blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now