Talk

Advanced search

Hauck Infinity - does it recline in parent-facing mode?

(16 Posts)
MamaG Mon 29-Jun-09 14:45:37

or am I missing something?!

FAQinglovely Mon 29-Jun-09 14:48:05

yes it does - I'm sure I had DS3 reclining facing me..........

MamaG Mon 29-Jun-09 14:50:27

Well I've just had a 2nd hand one delivered and it won't flippin move! Have put it on the chassis and moved the handle thing at the back and it is not moving an inch

FAQinglovely Mon 29-Jun-09 14:54:10

oh I wish I could help you and check mine - but it went to the tip yesterday (chassis collapsed - think I overused it in the wrong placees blush).

Will it move it you put it on forward facing??

I didn't use it parent facing that often but I'm pretty sure that I had it reclined when I did............

MamaG Mon 29-Jun-09 14:57:03

No its not moving either way

fuck!

FAQinglovely Mon 29-Jun-09 14:58:01

ahh if it's not moving either way sounds like it's buggered sad.

MamaG Mon 29-Jun-09 15:02:25

Just phoned nbg, remembered she has one! On her instructions I've reclined it and moved the seat with my other hand - it is reclining but its very stiff.

Thanks faq

FAQinglovely Mon 29-Jun-09 15:06:35

glad you got it moving smile.

It's a nice pushchair - I was quite disappointed when I wrecked the chassis - I still have the carrycot, the cosy toes and the car seat which I will get round to selling one day grin

lecohen Mon 29-Jun-09 15:25:25

Yes it reclines in both ways... prob broken

MamaG Mon 29-Jun-09 15:26:28

What a shame yours went to the tip FAQ I need a screw from the handle ! Bugger, wish i'd posted yesterday

lecohen - it does move if you move the seat with yoru other hand iykwim, think it might just need some oil? <hopeful>

FAQinglovely Mon 29-Jun-09 15:39:20

oh that is a shame. It was sat in my garage for about 3/4 months. Then when we moved all the stuff back here at the weekend I just kept the "good" bits to sell on and took the broken bit to the tip.

FlyMeToDunoon Mon 29-Jun-09 16:13:06

Mama mine is stiff too. O oiled it but it still wont go completely horizontal.
Worried about the chassis now as it is tired.

MamaG Mon 29-Jun-09 16:24:42

God I'm worried too FAQ! I think liahgen has had it a while. I don't mind old, but I do mind about-to-fall-to-bits!

FlyMeToDunoon Mon 29-Jun-09 16:58:47

Well mine is very loose at the joints but still getting DD3 who is nearly three along the road!
Fingers crossed.
grin

Loopymumsy Mon 29-Jun-09 20:43:01

Message withdrawn

FlyMeToDunoon Tue 30-Jun-09 08:28:47

It's a bit crap isn't it that the actual fabric and way it's attached prevent the seat from reclining. However I am off to check it out now because that's how it feels -like something is bent or bending. Ta.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now