Talk

Advanced search

banana boat baby or soltan baby

(8 Posts)
Carameli Mon 29-Jun-09 12:17:30

Hi

Has anyone used these or have seen any reviews. Both are 50 and have uva/uvb.

Need one for me and toddler(2.5yrs) and one for dd(5yrs) for school and think she would probably like the pink banana boat.

SoupDragon Mon 29-Jun-09 12:19:09

Personally I like the Soltan Once for school days as I can put it on DSs in the morning and they're fine all day

Carameli Mon 29-Jun-09 12:28:10

that sounds good, is it very greasy? I know dd would hate that but like the idea of being able to use it once and I could give her a stick to use on her face at lunch if needed.

Has anyone tried the soltan with insect repellent, thinking of ds who seems to attract wasps for some reason, maybe he is very sweet

kando Mon 29-Jun-09 12:28:23

Agree with Soupy (although Bergaderm Mousse SPF30 goes on much more smoothly than the Soltan). So much easier than having to keep reapplying the stuff and needing a bottle for home and school!

SoupDragon Mon 29-Jun-09 12:33:56

It's not greasy - it seems to disappear nicely. I get them to do it when just in pants before they get dressed. Doesn't leave them looking like ghosts which is good (and it's often BOGOF)

It works brilliantly. I have a nice set of white fingermarks on my back where clearly I didn't reach far enough to get the whole area yesterday. [sigh] i was out in the sun all day at the school fair.

Carameli Mon 29-Jun-09 12:35:57

think I will be popping to boots in a bit, its BOGOF at the mo I think

helsbels4 Mon 29-Jun-09 12:38:02

I use Banana Boat Powder-Dri on my dc's and it's great imo! It goes on like a lotion but absorbes into the skin really easily and doesn't leave it all greasy. It smells really tropical too and it's just lovely!!!

scattykatty Mon 29-Jun-09 12:42:59

Soltan baby all the way!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now