Advanced search

convert any bottle to a sports bottle? any one know if you can buy tops to put on water bottles?

(7 Posts)
overthemill Mon 29-Jun-09 12:15:49

many moons ago (about 10 i think) I got a great freebie from something baby related and it was a bottle cap that fitted standard mineral water bottles and it had a sports cap with a flip over lid. it was great but got all chewed up.

I now want to get one for my dd who has to have a see through bottle of water for school that has a sports cap but must be no more than 500ml!!!! The ones with sports caps seem to be 750 or more so i wondered if anyone knew a source?

I have googles but seem to get replacements for actual sports bottels which isn't what i mean

we have loads of metal sports bottles but those tops don't fit...

overthemill Mon 29-Jun-09 14:24:58

bump for the afternooon crowd?

KnitterInTheNW Mon 29-Jun-09 14:28:04

I'm sure I've bought sports cap bottles of water smaller than 500ml before in the supermarket, for birthday parties. They might not be big enough for a whole day at school though? Think they were about 300ml.

overthemill Mon 29-Jun-09 14:51:54

i have looked and only found fruit shoots smaller but of course they aren't see through (which it needs to be so kids only bring in water). Its a real pain!!

smallchange Mon 29-Jun-09 15:02:43

Don't Robinson's do a flavoured water Fruit Shoot now? I'm sure I've seen some and they're the size of the normal bottles but see-through.

overthemill Mon 29-Jun-09 16:57:26

ooh will look, ta! Still hoping someone sells the ones i think i remember too!

smallchange Mon 29-Jun-09 22:15:25

Fruit Shoot H2O

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: