Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Spontex Rub Out - stain removing pads

(12 Posts)
jampots Sun 15-May-05 13:58:46

These labour saving little devils caught my eye yesterday and have literally eaten through the build up on my cooker hood. Absolutely brilliant

Hausfrau Sun 15-May-05 14:06:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

jampots Sun 15-May-05 14:07:26

yes they're the ones - absolutely excellent!!!!!

You have to wet them and use as soon as possible after wetting (although obviously squeeze them first)

Hausfrau Sun 15-May-05 14:08:28

jampots Sun 15-May-05 14:12:34

Instructions:
"Use product as soon as possible when wet to obtain quicker/better results. Use one or more times depending on the nature of the task or the surface to be cleaned."

In addition to instructions, other writing on the package:

Rub lightly without detergent to eliminate even stubborn stains: Dried stains including tea, pen or pencil marks, limestone traces, dirt clogged tiles.

WARNING:

Spontex Rub Out may scratch delicate and painted surfaces. Test first on an inconspicuous area. Do not use on polished/glossy or delicate surfaces. This product may not be as effective on older stains.

Hausfrau Sun 15-May-05 14:15:54

jampots Sun 15-May-05 14:24:55

i think they will be a regular on my weekly shopping list now

JoolsToo Sun 15-May-05 14:45:34

flash do a thing in a white square that gets black scrapes off paintwork - can't think what they're called though - damn good tho!

jampots Sun 15-May-05 14:50:45

ooh must get some of those too then - thanks Jools

Louise1980 Sun 15-May-05 14:56:30

I have biro on my new dining chairs, will these work?

JoolsToo Sun 15-May-05 15:01:42

The Flash one is called

Mark and Stain Eraser

very good!

Louise1980 Sun 15-May-05 15:02:56

Thanks JT. I will try them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: