Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Travel cots and Changers

(2 Posts)
jackiej Mon 05-May-03 18:17:49

Hello,

I am expecting my first child in July and need advice. I do not like the pine cots so thinking of buying a Graco Contour Electra (all singing all dancing)This comes with a changer which fits the top. Do I need a stand alone changer ? what is most useful?

Thanks

eidsvold Mon 05-May-03 18:45:40

We have a travel cot which has the changer attached and I found it useful for setting up downstairs when dd was very little for naps etc. However we do not have a change table at all as her room has a bed in it and so we just have a change mat that we use on top of the other bed. In our old place we just changed her on a mat on our bed or on the lounge room floor.

If you get the cot with the changer I would not bother buying a stand alone changer - perhaps a nice chest of drawers to hold baby clothes and then the top can hold all the changing bits and pieces.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: