Talk

Advanced search

non stick frying pans

(6 Posts)
kazbeth Fri 26-Jun-09 15:28:11

Does anyone have any recommendations for a non stick frying pan please. The tefal ones I've had just don't seem to last very long and everything starts sticking to it.

How long do yours last?

The last one I had I called them up on their lifetime guarantee and sent it back and they replace it which was good but this one has gone the same way.

redclover79 Sat 27-Jun-09 08:38:20

I've given up with non stick, dp destroys them by insisting on using sharp knives to chop sausages while he cooks hmm
In the end we've gone for a cast iron pan which has been great. Had it for nearly 2 years, non stick ones lasted about 6 months!

kazbeth Sat 27-Jun-09 13:17:11

Do things stick to them .. like pancakes or omlettes? I don't tend to cook much else in them except bolognaise.

hambler Sat 27-Jun-09 13:25:15

I have given up on expensive nonstick pans because no matter how careful I am with them they lose their nonstickiness quickly.

Last time I bought a cheap one (ikea) and ONLY use it for omlettes and pancakes, when a high temp is not required .

I have had it for over a year and it still works a treat.

redclover79 Sun 28-Jun-09 20:08:49

Never tried pancakes or omlettes in it!

We've had Le Creuset non-stick pans for ages and they are holding up very well. They are expensive, but they seem to be worth the money.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now