(13 Posts)
starlover Sat 14-May-05 18:43:37

do gap have an online store for the uk?

Newbarnsleygirl Sat 14-May-05 18:44:31

No.

I wish they did though.
US do.

starlover Sat 14-May-05 18:47:07

hmph. yeah found the US one... they won't ship over here.
oh well, i'll have to go to brighton

Newbarnsleygirl Sat 14-May-05 18:48:13

It's such a shame. They'd make a fortune if they had an on-line store.
Same with H&M.

starlover Sat 14-May-05 18:49:18

yeah agree! All I want is some socks for DS! have been reliably informed that they don't fall down.

cupcakes Sat 14-May-05 19:30:14

Their socks are very good. I wish they did the same style in Gap Kids as my ds is too big for baby gap now. M&S do a very similar triple roll baby sock which looks identical but strangely doesn't stay on quite so well.
They are very foolish not doing online for the UK. Maybe they can't see the point of setting one up purely for the UK market and they don't want you to buy from the US website because it would be so drastically cheaper that we would never buy anything from their UK shops!
Anyhow it stops me buying quite so much American, imported stuff (not through my choice though )

WigWamBam Sat 14-May-05 19:31:41

starlover, could someone buy you some and post them out to you if you can't get to a store?

starlover Sat 14-May-05 19:35:38

i'm actually not too far from Brighton WWB... just can't be arsed to go shopping! LOL
so unlike me pre-baby!!!
do ALL gap stores have a baby section do you know? or is babygap a separate store?

WigWamBam Sat 14-May-05 19:36:45

All the ones I've seen have babygap/gap kids.

cupcakes Sat 14-May-05 19:43:18

If there's a Gap Kids there is normally always a section which is baby gap - I've never seen one without although there is/was a tiny Baby Gap on it's own in Knightsbridge.
Grown up Gap's don't always have the Kids - Norwich, for example.

tamum Sat 14-May-05 19:44:38

There's at least one in London that doesn't have Kids/Baby, though I agree most of them do. Might be worth ringing first, I'd have thought.

cupcakes Sat 14-May-05 19:54:39

According to their store locator the shop on East Street in Brighton has Gap Kids.

starlover Sat 14-May-05 20:20:29

excellent we shall trot off down there for a shopping spree then!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now