Talk

Advanced search

pixi photos - the ones in boots

(3 Posts)
kazbeth Wed 24-Jun-09 16:58:28

does anyone know anything about these? I attempted a photo session today but it was a disaster and they both played up or cried so we had to leave in a hurry.

We had a free photo voucher for my youngest but wasn't sure how much the other photos are and how much I'd have to pay for the photo shoot as it also included my eldest. I'm sure they said something about £5 for a photo shoot with free photo but then mentioned something about £25 per photo which is far too much as they really weren't that good.

Anyone used them before that can help in my confusion please

LIZS Wed 24-Jun-09 17:50:26

Normally the standard "free" one is covered by the £5 (might be a 10*8" size) but extra prints/shots could cost £25 depending on what format/size you choose ie. a large shot plus 4 smaller for grandparents

Lizzzombie Wed 24-Jun-09 18:02:57

For £5 (£4.99) you get a sitting with as many photos as you can get/want and one 10'x8' photo.

I have done this 3 times now too. I only ever managed to get 1 or 2 photos which I like so they can't try and "sell up" a package to me. I believe the next package up from the £4.99 one is about £50. I know its quite a jump.

Also, Royal Mail lost my most recent pixifoto picture, and I phoned Pixifoto, who sent out a free replacement immediately recorded delivery, and followed it up with a customer service call, to make sure I got it. I was very impressed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now