Talk

Advanced search

Any idea's which Buggyboard I can use with my Quinny Buzz??

(12 Posts)
gemmad3 Wed 24-Jun-09 16:21:22

Hi everyone,

I nagged my husband for a Quinny Buzz when our nearly two year old was born. I spent £700 on everything you can imagine for it. Now baby number 3 is due in 8 weeks, and I've been told that I'm not allowed another pushchair as the Buzz is immaculate.
The toddler will only walk so far, and won't hold on to the side if the pushchair. I really want to use my Dreami carrycot too, as it only had a couple of outings last time.
Is it me, or is there nothing I can use on the Buzz?? Does anyone know of the best Buggyboard I can get for the two year old that actually fits??
Thanks

differentID Wed 24-Jun-09 16:23:28

this one fits

gemmad3 Wed 24-Jun-09 16:30:07

Thanks for that differentID. Have heard that it only fits when the pushchair seat is on, and in a forward facing position?? Probably use the carrycot first, and then the pushchair seat facing me?? Not sure if anyone has any experience of this buggyboard... would love to find out!

differentID Wed 24-Jun-09 16:45:57

have a look here
it gives examples of the prams the buggyboard will fit.

I've seen it on a Buzz with the carrycot- toddler was hurtling up the shop to the Thomas ride, so didn't actually see him on itsmile

Sheeta Wed 24-Jun-09 16:49:04

I saw one with a buggy board on, but it had the cabriofix car seat on but didn't look like it would have fitted with the Dreami sad

missusp Thu 25-Jun-09 12:37:24

what about one of those seats that attaches on the side of the pram?
Revelo Buggypod Smorph

flowerybeanbag Thu 25-Jun-09 12:48:15

Ooh I need to know this as well - that site only shows the Buzz with the buggyboard attached with the pushchair in the forward-facing position. I will probably need to use one with a Dreami as well, and then in the rear-facing position.

I really don't want to have to fork out for a new buggy...

differentID Thu 25-Jun-09 13:42:30

do you have a friend who has one that you could test it with?

flowerybeanbag Thu 25-Jun-09 13:49:50

I think a trip to the Kiddicare warehouse is in order for me, hopefully they'll have some there that I can try with a Buzz....

Do you have anywhere big near you that sells pushchairs gemma, so that you can do the same?

lydiathetattooedlady Thu 25-Jun-09 20:00:53

i went to kiddicare last friday for this exact same reason! we got a nipabout from there for a bargain in feb, without thinking about buggyboards (which we need!) anyway took it there and whereas it will fit with the seat unit on it wont with the carrycot, and from what i can gather the carrycot from the BUZZ and nipabout stick out too far! was going to go for a bibi strolli ride on but they dont seem to sell them anymore!

flowerybeanbag Thu 25-Jun-09 20:03:25

Oh blimey Lydia really?

FFS.

I don't want to fork out for a new buggy.

Arrrgrghhhh!

Why didn't I anticipate this scenario when going through a rigorous selection process for a suitable buggy for my PFB? I didn't think about my NSB!

lydiathetattooedlady Thu 25-Jun-09 21:01:31

i know, we have a lovely brand spanking new pram which im not sure we can use! and we cant return it, even though it is un-used as it was a pram they werent going to stock anymore and got over 200 off it! its soooo lovely as well! humph!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now