Advanced search

Cheap version of Tech deck mini (finger) skateboards? What are they called?

(1 Post)
faraday Tue 23-Jun-09 15:16:51

We saw a cheap 'rip off' of Tech Deck 'finger' skateboards in a toyshop in Devizes a couple of weeks ago. Anyone know what they are called so I can see if I can find them near Southampton?!


Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now