Talk

Advanced search

lightweight rear facing pushchair?

(4 Posts)
babyphat Mon 22-Jun-09 21:49:17

hi, i wondered if there is such a thing as a lightweight rear facing pushchair - i mostly use a sling but need a stroller of some sort

i live on the first floor and stash the pushchair on the landing, so it needs to collapse small. doesn't need to lie flat (dd is 10 months) although would be good if it reclined a bit, does need to be light enough to lug up and down stairs. ideally i would like something light enough to collapse, carry onto the tube with dd in the sling, then pop open when i get where i'm going. height adjustable handles would be a bonus as dp is tall.

any recommendations?

i currently have a chicco 4 me that hasn't had much use - it weighs 7kg which is manageable for up and down stairs but it's too bulky to bother collapsing to go on the tube.

TIA!

Dragonhart Mon 22-Jun-09 23:39:32

I really want one of these

DD is also 10months so dont need the carseat but you dont seem to be able to get it without. This is the cheapest I have seen it but not looked for a few weeks as I have been trying to persuade DH grin

Not sure if it colapses when seat is rear facing though. My dsis' SIL has one though so have sent some questions like the handle height as I am 6ft. Some sights say it is 105cm and others 97cm. Will let you know.

babyphat Tue 23-Jun-09 09:01:09

ooh thanks dragonhart! will check back to see about collapsibility

naomi83 Tue 23-Jun-09 12:45:31

no lightweight strollers are rear facing. The easiest to collapse and smallest folidng is lola, but it weighs 10kg. Maybe go for a maclaren quest instead

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now