Talk

Advanced search

WANTED-Toddler proof sleepsuits or PJs

(16 Posts)
NeedCoffee Mon 22-Jun-09 21:13:16

dd-21 months is a Houdini-ette and keeps stripping at some time in the night to chuck her nappy accross the room and then tell me her bed is dirty<sigh>

so if anyone has or knows of suits that are more difficult to remove by the child in them, I would appreciate it if you could let me know-I do have one that was given to me by a friend that zips up and has a button accross the top, but its a fleece so a bit warm for this weather and I don't know where it originally came from.

differentID Mon 22-Jun-09 21:15:23

can you take the feet off some of her current ones and put them on back to front?

Jas Mon 22-Jun-09 21:15:27

The one you have comes from primark, I think. No idea if they do non-fleecy ones though

rubyslippers Mon 22-Jun-09 21:16:18

agree with back to front, cotton babygros

NeedCoffee Mon 22-Jun-09 21:22:33

hmmm back to front, good idea, thanks.

I'm in Town tomorrow so will have a look in Primark too, thanks guys

sammysamsam Tue 23-Jun-09 20:57:57

try to find some 'Bonds' sleepsuits..they're an aussie make. all in one types. 'easysuit' is what they're called methinks..

missblythe Tue 23-Jun-09 21:01:47

Verbaudet sleep suits usually have the poppers at the back instead of teh front.

here:

www.vertbaudet.co.uk/maternity-childrens/Nightwear.aspx?CategoryId=3622&&Path=3622/3646&&ChmCatId=36 46

NeedCoffee Tue 23-Jun-09 21:25:34

thanks all, looked in primark, but the didn't have any sleepsuits at allhmm

have put her one on back to front so will see how that goes, but she was already undoing the legs when i put her to bed.

Sammysamsam-do you know of any UK stockists?

MissBlythe-Damn you for posting that link! they have a sale on, now I'm going to have to have a good look and probably end up spending more money <grumble> grin

sammysamsam Wed 24-Jun-09 01:55:32

oooh, I'm not sure needcoffee - i only discovered then a couple of months ago when my workmate gave a couple to me as a babygift (really didn't find them 'all that' at the start, mind!) but they're wonderful- esp for midnight nappy changes for me when i just mess up with the poppers as im half asleep! will ask her where she bought them from and report back.

sammysamsam Wed 24-Jun-09 02:06:53

£8.87 Buy 2 Get 1 Free here.. .. No idea how sizing works!

foxytocin Wed 24-Jun-09 05:30:41

put her nappy on backwards\

LupusinaLlamasuit Wed 24-Jun-09 07:15:56

WE do use a fleecey one, even in the summer but then our houdini won't sleep under any covers either so we put a thin sleepsuit on then a zip up fleecey one over the top.

This takes longer but he has still done it when determined. Great tip about putting on backwards

NeedCoffee Wed 24-Jun-09 10:41:45

thanks sammysam, will have a look properly later when i get chance, i don't know about the sizes either, their may be a size chart on the site somewhere.

Fox-lol, I like it-I'll try and trick her...grin

usernametaken Wed 24-Jun-09 13:14:33

Nappy on backwards is excellent...if she can escape from that, put a cloth nappy wrap over the top as well! Now that worked wonders!

Also a gro-bag for her to sleep in. Some of them have an extra zip flap to stop them un-doing the zip.

NeedCoffee Wed 24-Jun-09 16:51:56

seriously? put it on backwards? saying that she manages to take it when she still has her bodysuit oin, so not sure if it'd work. was going to try a growbag but she was already sweating last night in just a sleepsuit so can't do it atm.

saltcod Thu 25-Jun-09 14:54:05

I have DS in a summer grobag.... he wears these back to front to stop him escaping. So far he's not managed to undo it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now