Talk

Advanced search

Ford Galaxy versus S-Max

(3 Posts)
HeinzSight Mon 22-Jun-09 20:59:49

Any s-max owners out there?

How do they compare size wise? Are the seats as big on the S-max as they are in the Galaxy?

What about boot size?

Millie1 Mon 22-Jun-09 22:07:06

Hi HeinzSight ... we have a Galaxy which we bought last year when expecting DT's ... needed something to take 4 children and looked at both S-Max and Galaxy. We felt that the back row of seats on the S-Max might not be that comfortable as a 'permanent' seat for a child (IYKWIM) ... if I recall they were smaller than those in the Galaxy. Can't remember what the middle row of the S-Max was like. Anyway re boot space ... we use all 3 rows in Galaxy and can just fit our double Easywalker pram into the boot ... there is no way it would have fitted into the S-Max with the back row of seats in use ... much less headroom and smaller boot. Hope this is of some help. If you can go to a showroom and look at both side by side it would probably help a bit. Happy car hunting! grin

poorbuthappy Mon 22-Jun-09 22:13:25

Sigh...I found the galaxy of my dreams in our local motorpoint...I actually suggested selling the house and living in it...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now