Talk

Advanced search

A real long shot - Nurseryware stairgates

(8 Posts)
LaTrucha Mon 22-Jun-09 20:46:58

Ok. I pretty much think the answer is 'no' to this one. And I know it's totally my fault for not checking.

I bought two stairgates months ago and didn't put them up. The lovely lady from the shop (wink in case you're there!) came to help me put them up but I decided we'd wait.

In the meantime, she's closed her shop.

So, I went to put them up yesterday and discover that the gate I didn't unwrap has a foot missing and no screws.

I've tried to contact the manufacturer but there telephone number doesn't accept incoming calls.

Has ANYONE, by ANY chance got an old one of these they don't use anymore from which I can have the screws and foot?

And if, by any chance, you have the extensions too, I need those too as the gates are about 2mm too small at the top.

LaTrucha puts her feet up to wait, but not with much hope....

abermum Mon 22-Jun-09 21:34:36

seriously shock well i do know of a certain lovely lady who can get in touch with the company wink tell me tomorrow exactly what you need wink

LaTrucha Mon 22-Jun-09 21:37:03

blush I was trying to do it without bothering you!

Of course, after I saw the ironing board thing I thought you might see it. blush

Shuffles away saying sorry a lot.....

abermum Mon 22-Jun-09 21:39:57

don't be daft!! god a little light argument with them will keep me entertained for oooh ten minutes!!

<<shuffles off back to the ironing board>>

LaTrucha Mon 22-Jun-09 21:46:11

Well, you are a woman who has taken up ironing.

As I am myself. My iron isn't as cool as yours though.

Nor is my ironing board, come to that.

abermum Mon 22-Jun-09 21:48:41

blimey- two threads, my head can't take too much more!

Unfortunately, a cool iron and ironing board does not make up for a lack of ability blush in fact i am giving up on ironing forever and going to have a bath wink

LaTrucha Mon 22-Jun-09 21:59:41

You make me want to get my hot tap fixed....

Another day...

abermum Mon 22-Jun-09 22:05:09

BATH, bollocks!!

<<runs>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now