Advanced search

Have a 9 hour car trip with 3 year old and need one of these but don't know what it's called...

(4 Posts)
timmette Sun 21-Jun-09 09:25:05

I saw on some website a while a go a tray table type of thing that velcros on to the front seats headrests and then flips down like a tray for children in car seats to play colour on etc - and would really like to get one for my ds for our long trip - does anyone know what they're called or where to buy them ...please help.

nobodysfool Sun 21-Jun-09 09:41:40 any good?

eandh Sun 21-Jun-09 09:53:04 had them in stock in my local wilkos

timmette Sun 21-Jun-09 10:21:40

Oh thanks - feel like a bit of an idiot now.
eandh that is pretty similar to the one I had seen.
But now dh has said he would prefer a rigid one hmm has anyone seen one of these - I have a feeling it's a product of his imagination.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now