Talk

Advanced search

Vax - Wet & Dry Vacccum

(8 Posts)
knot Fri 13-May-05 09:00:23

Hi , anyone got one of these?, am looking for a review of it, I am fed up of getting on my hands and knees and scrubbing baby sick/milk off the carpet and wondered whether this was any good to have?, B&q are doing it on a special at £70 and it costs us £50 to hire a cleaner machine for the weekend so am trying to convince myself that its worthwhile, what do you think ?

lou33 Fri 13-May-05 11:47:51

I have one, it's pretty good, cleans my cream rug to an acceptable standard, doesnt leave it too wet afterwards either.

Catbert Fri 13-May-05 12:10:10

Agree it cleans pretty well, but the one I have is a hassle to "convert" into a wet machine... So I don't use it as much as I thought I would...

BethAndHerBrood Fri 13-May-05 12:23:25

We've just bought one, and it seems really good, not too much of a hassle either.

charleypops Fri 13-May-05 12:34:57

I've been thinking about getting one too - Does anyone know if are they as good as the Karchers?

£70 sounds very tempting...

Surfermum Fri 13-May-05 12:59:13

I've been thinking about getting one too, but I'll probably only use it as a wet one. It's a messy little world with a toddler around - and one whose now potty training. My carpets are minging!

Nemo1977 Fri 13-May-05 13:15:28

I have one and love it sooo easy to clean the carpets and i can do them once a month so dont have loads of crushed food or spilt drink on my carpets. I only use it to clean as we have a dyson to hoover so dont know if that makes a difference.

knot Fri 13-May-05 15:05:59

thanks everyone, am convinced sounds easier and better than hands and knees and will be better, cheers,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now