Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

stage 2 car seat that is easy to move between cars?

(4 Posts)
Tommy Sat 20-Jun-09 17:19:53

any tips?

I have seen this one and it has good reviews but I would quite like a more personal recommendation!

DS3 is 2.5 and I would like to take him in friends' or Grandma's cars occasionally.

Does anyone have one that they could recommend?

TIA smile

Tommy Sat 20-Jun-09 22:08:11

anyone around in the evening to help?

wwwbabygudscouk Thu 25-Jun-09 16:01:05

I would avoid this make of car seat we used to sell them but we had so many returns as they did not stand up to normal use without the seat damaging so we did not want to take the risk of the seat having to withstand a crash. It is well worth spending the extra money on a brand such as Britax or Maxi Cosi as the testing is much more rigorous and you know you are getting a quality product which has gone above and beyond our current UK safety standards.

A lot of customers we get say they don't want to spend as much on a car seat that is only used occasionally but who's to say an accident won't occur on one one these occasions!

FanjolinaJolie Mon 29-Jun-09 14:08:45

I'd second Maxi Cosi. Just so solid and durable. DD2 is in it now and it's still in near perfect condition for her. Washable covers are v good.

You could ask on your local freecycle for a second/spare car seat to store at Grandmas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now