Talk

Advanced search

Looking for a rear facing car seat suitable for a land rover discovery.

(3 Posts)
insertwittynicknameHERE Sat 20-Jun-09 08:14:54

DD is 19mo now and we have a brio zento that we use rear facing in mum and dads land rover. It is however starting to collapse the land rover seat itself because of how the brio zento is fixed to the seat itself.

We need another car seat anyway as we do not have one here for us to use when we go out with other people (we do not have a car)

I want DD in rear facing still, so the plan is to keep the brio zento here and to get another car seat to leave permanently in the land rover, seen as we are out in that more than anything.

Can anyone please recommend one for me I cant find one suitable for the land rover. I love the brio zento and was planning on buying another one when DD2 gets here anyway but there is no point now as it damages the land rover seats too much.

catski Sat 20-Jun-09 12:37:42

Sorry, I don't know how the zento is installed or how it's making your seat collapse so don't have any advice, but you might also want to ask your question on the forums at www.rearfacing.co.uk or www.car-seat.org

insertwittynicknameHERE Sat 20-Jun-09 20:54:33

Thank you, I will try them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now