Talk

Advanced search

Stripy pink totseat!

(12 Posts)
lottiep Thu 12-May-05 20:18:57

V pleased with my new purchase just bought a stripy pink totseat, which is so cute. I already had a green one with circles on it, but am a massive fan of pink, so really pleased they've brought one out in another colour - finally! Has anyone else got one? They're so much more effective than the cheapie ones!

toomanypushchairs Thu 12-May-05 20:20:52

sorry if I seem a bit thick, am very tired, whats a totseat?

daisycheyne Thu 12-May-05 22:34:51

fab little squashable fabric highchair/seat thing which keeps babe safely in an adult chair - let's you have a life - wouldn't be without it. didn't know about pink one. must check it out

Newbarnsleygirl Thu 12-May-05 22:35:30

Where do you get them and how much?

toomanypushchairs Thu 12-May-05 22:38:19

can someone do a link pleeeease?

Evesmama Thu 12-May-05 22:44:28

please..a link

irishbird Thu 12-May-05 22:45:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

lottiep Fri 13-May-05 09:40:02

That's the link! They're £26 and I bought one when they first came out, but as I have twins (boy & girl 13mths)I really wanted a girlie one too. My husband loves it cos it means they're strapped in wherever we go!

yummimummi Fri 13-May-05 10:20:11

They do pink ones now?! Fabulous. I love my totseat, but also have the bluey/greeny circley one. Must have one for the hols.

Newbarnsleygirl Fri 13-May-05 10:21:29

I might get one, then we can put the high chair in the loft. It takes up too mch room.

toomanypushchairs Sat 14-May-05 11:49:03

it looks good lottiep. I also have twins but they are nearly 2 1/2 now. Tried a seat like this years ago when my dd (now 10) was a baby. it wasn't as good as these ones, it didn't fit many chairs very well.

gingernut Sat 14-May-05 11:59:41

Newbarnesleygirl, if it's for use at home I'd get a booster seat if I were you, the sort that strap onto a normal chair. I think that's a better solution because they are raised up a bit so are more comfortable at the table. They are also light and fairly small when folded up - we've taken ours on holiday, to visit friends and parents etc. It has been really useful, is easy to clean etc. The totseat type are very useful if you want to travel light but less suitable as a permanent space-saving solution at home IMO.

this is the one we have. Mothercare do a similar one AFAIK.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: