Talk

Advanced search

Have you got that red Peppa Pig family car?

(19 Posts)
Tambajam Thu 18-Jun-09 21:37:48

Is anyone sitting next to Peppa?
Or do you have a weird George 'imprint'?

I'm not sure whether there was once a George that broke off or whether the imprint is standard hmm.

TIA

southeastastra Thu 18-Jun-09 21:38:17

<lurk>

Tillyscoutsmum Thu 18-Jun-09 21:40:29

I've got one (not sure if its the same one though ?) but George is next to Peppa......

littlelamb Thu 18-Jun-09 21:42:11

Yes, George is there. It's pretty shite really though isn't it. I expected to be able to get the damn creatures actually out

notnowbernard Thu 18-Jun-09 21:42:38

Yes, shit, isn't it?

We ahve the imprint

And I can't work out how to get the battery compartment open hmm

Tambajam Thu 18-Jun-09 21:49:51

notnowbernard - mine is one that needs a phillips screwdriver.

So what happened to George? Is this some plot to get us to buy additional little figures? Mine is quite new.

OK - when I say 'mine'...not actually 'mine'

Lilyloo Thu 18-Jun-09 21:52:10

I have one with all figures stuck in. It has battery compartment but sticker on it saying this doesn't require batteries.
Basically normal car with figures that don't move , dd was v unimpressed with it tbh

notnowbernard Thu 18-Jun-09 21:53:27

lilyloo this is why I was hmm about it

There is a battery compartment but said on the box no batteries required

Tillyscoutsmum Thu 18-Jun-09 21:54:59

Ours are stuck in - much to dd's disgust. Didn't even notice a battery compartment blush

Lilyloo Thu 18-Jun-09 22:16:40

No idea but the sticker is over the battery compartment hmm

SpookyMadMummy Thu 18-Jun-09 22:46:07

The George is not included angry I took Dd2's back to Toys R Us earlier this year and asked them. She said I was about the 6th person to ask her. I asked her why Toys R Us had no sign actually by the toys to say that George does not come in the car, but she had no answer.

SpookyMadMummy Thu 18-Jun-09 22:47:14

Dd2's is the one that plays a tune and the horn beeps when you press Mummy Pig btw.

ILoveBanksy Thu 18-Jun-09 22:51:27

Please get the camper van instead as this is fab.

You get the whole family, they all come out and the top comes off the van. I think we got a barbecue and picnic table too!

Lilyloo Thu 18-Jun-09 22:53:44

And a shower grin
best PP buys were the house and the classroom .

ILoveBanksy Thu 18-Jun-09 22:55:13

Oh yes, the classroom is lovely. My dd likes to put all the tables and chairs in a 'classroom' cardboard box.

aristocat Thu 18-Jun-09 22:59:46

get the rocket

spaceship peppa........ready for take off...........5..4..3..2..1..lift off!!!!!

grin

shhhh Thu 18-Jun-09 23:30:13

know what..I asked dh the same thing when dd got one last year.hmm

Ours was from Tesco and I scoured the internet to see if someone had pinched our george of if he wasn't included..

I got a mixture of results. Some inc george, some didn't..No idea why. Never went back to Tesco as thought "they will prob look at me like im a loony and offer me a refund anyway".
We had an imprint btw.

I just told dd that george was just a twinkle in daddy pigs eye wink.

shhhh Thu 18-Jun-09 23:31:07

oh and the helicopter.."flying high in the sky" grin. wink

LondonMum2017 Thu 01-Jun-17 21:23:11

My car had an imprint of where George should be... I'm assuming George is illegally home alone (shocked face)....
We put batteries in the car and my husband figured out you need to push Daddy Pig down and as he comes up, the car goes forward and out pops some sound too...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now