Talk

Advanced search

Best travel cot?

(7 Posts)
ilikeyoursleeves Thu 18-Jun-09 21:09:18

Hi, I'm looking to buy a travel cot for DS (21 months) to sleep in at his aunties for overnights and also to put baby in (who's due in a month) to keep out of DS's reach when we need to duck out the room for 5 mins!

What's the best type in terms of ease to store and assesmble? Ta muchly

BabyTaylor Sun 21-Jun-09 09:33:23

I dont know if this helps at all but we bought a Cosatto Bassinette Travel Cot which was ace because it suited both the baby and my DS too. Good luck.

BabyTaylor Sun 21-Jun-09 09:34:14

try babygoshop, they stock it.

Essie3 Sun 21-Jun-09 16:01:00

I got a Grobag Nest Egg one. It's pricey but I got a cheaper one off their website (it was marked and seconds).
That's really easy to assemble - pops up - a little less easy to repack, but it's small and very light indeed.

missusp Mon 22-Jun-09 14:17:26

Only problem with a pop up type of cot is that they can get out by themselves or other little ones can get in. Prob better off with normal type of cot that packs up small/light. What about Graco compact?

FabBakerGirlIsBack Mon 22-Jun-09 14:18:23

I am selling mine if you don't mind pre-used.

ilikeyoursleeves Mon 22-Jun-09 15:32:06

Thanks folks but I have ordered one from Kiddicare, can't even remember what type it is now! It was in the sale for £30 reduced from £50 so not bad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now