Talk

Advanced search

Come and help me spend some money...

(6 Posts)
TheBreastmilksOnMe Thu 18-Jun-09 19:31:12

Right, I've had £160 (for my birthday)and I really really want to buy a lightweight buggy for my DS and a double buggy for my business.

I need some suggestions and ideas from you so that I can get the best products for my budget.

(Gone are the days of self-indulgence, hello self-sacrifice!)

thisisyesterday Fri 19-Jun-09 19:33:18

how old is your ds?
i liked my jane energy, fab buggy and v lightweight.,
have a mamas and papas nipi now which is also good

don't know about doubles. we have a mountain buggy terrain, which is bloody brilliant. you can pick them up relatively cheaply on ebay. but depends what you need to do with it. it is HUGE when folded. but if you don't need to get it in a car then you'd be ok

nicolamumof3 Fri 19-Jun-09 20:56:44

Maclaren Quest job done! unless you are especially tall then they are fab. otherwise an xt.

as for double, depends on your lifestyle and age of passengers.

TheBreastmilksOnMe Sat 20-Jun-09 20:41:41

Thanks for your replies- I've had a look at the Maclaren Quest but it is out of my price range unfortuanatley although it looks a very nice buggy.

My DS is 9mths and we have decided to go for an Atlas Obaby in Noir and the smae for a double buggy. Both really lightweight and sturdy with a decent sized basket and I got change too! So Thanks again for your replies!

nicolamumof3 Sat 20-Jun-09 21:30:56

i had an obaby vintage noir as an emergency buggy earlier in the year, i was seriously impressed with it for the money.

missusp Mon 22-Jun-09 14:18:43

Or the Obaby Atlas circles buggy. bit cheaper than the vintage design too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now