Talk

Advanced search

ELC big city car garage......

(6 Posts)
npg1 Thu 18-Jun-09 18:49:08

Does anyone have this? Thinking for my DD who will be 3yrs old and also have a 6yr old DD and they both love cars and garages! We have the preschool plastic one but looking for a better one.

Seems alot of money though.

Itsjustafleshwound Thu 18-Jun-09 19:16:43

Just bought it for our 2yo son who is car mad!! (and his 4yo sister helps him too)

I don't think it is too bad when I take the cost and divide it by the number of times/hours it has kept them busy so I can get on with things. It seems to be 2yo proof (good thing) and sturdy plastic ...

I don't know if it is still the case, but we also received a whole box of cars (about 20) free of charge.

HTH

Baisey Thu 18-Jun-09 19:52:16

Its good and fairly easy to build.
The free cars thing is a bit of a swindle in my opinion, theyve done that offer for years. The cars are in no way worth £25. You could pick up better ones for alot cheaper from wilkos. It would be better to use one of the 20% muller vouchers and not bother with the free cars.

LadyOfWaffle Thu 18-Jun-09 19:56:41

Is that the wooden one? If so, DS has it and it's great. He sits/stands on in, the lift is really easy to use and nothing on it breaks off etc.

npg1 Thu 18-Jun-09 20:37:10

No, its not the wooden one, although quite like that too.

I really like the plastic one but it is alot of money for a garage and the 'free' cars are a swindle (im sure they just bump up the price to include the cars to!)

Thanks for your help, will probably buy it for her!

Baisey Fri 19-Jun-09 18:24:55

Before they started doing the "free cars" offer the garage used to be £45.
grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now