Talk

Advanced search

Old style mothercare mychoice pushchair.

(5 Posts)
Baisey Thu 18-Jun-09 12:41:46

I need some advice. Ive been offered a good deal on a mothercare mychoice.
It was returned because the customer changed their mind.
It is the old style though, the one that comes with a mothercare baby carseat, as opposed to the new one being compatible with the maxicosi.
I want to go for it because i'll be getting such a good deal on it, instead of paying almost £350. I would get this one for just over £200. But I dont want to end up with a crap pushchair and obviously its not on the market anymore so its hard to find any info and such.

suwoo Thu 18-Jun-09 12:47:03

Don't know much about that pram but you could get something better than that on Ebay for £200. Have a look on the for sale threads here too.

carrielou2007 Thu 18-Jun-09 14:36:13

Hope you have good biceps as they weight a ton! One of the heaviest pushchairs around. If all you do is walk, great, it you have to lug that in and out of the car I wouldn't pay 50 quid for it!! I don't think it's a crap pushchair at all, it's another take off from a bugaboo (truely fabulous) so will have lots of great features.

I would also rather have the maxi cosi seat in my car, great car seat and great safety report.

suwoo Thu 18-Jun-09 14:55:48

I'd rather get a second hand bugaboo frog for £200 and get a maxi cosi.

Baisey Thu 18-Jun-09 15:24:28

Hmm well one of the members of staff is building it up for me so I can have a look at it tomorrow.
When I first heard it I was all for it but now im not sure. Weight isnt an issue as I cant lift things anyway, my DH would be in charge of that lol.
Thank you for your replies, im kind of leaning towards just buying the newer version! At least I could choose what colours I want for it. (Because obviously thats the most important aspect! grin )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now