Talk

Advanced search

doors - internal... inspiring subject I know but...

(4 Posts)
late Thu 12-May-05 14:11:39

need to replace our internal doors, have an ordinary house and just wondering if there is any alternative (but not expensive!!) to DIY type ordinary white doors. Anyone out there able to help? Don't hate the ordinary ones just wondering as we are having to change ours and would like to look at all possibilities and the white ones are all you see except wooden expensive but nice change ones. Rambling so will end now!

kid Thu 12-May-05 14:15:05

We were considering having glass panelled doors. They can be expensive but there are also cheaper versions.

In the end, we decided to just remove the doors to create more space.

TracyK Thu 12-May-05 14:16:07

have a google for internal doors.
There are hundreds out there. or pick up a housey magazine and look at the adds in the back.
I need to get some too - but I've got to times the price by 11 for doors and another times 6 if I want to match the cupboards too - so cringe at the price of some of them.

nailpolish Thu 12-May-05 14:42:30

b & q have nice internal doors, not too dear. fifteen pane glass ones, half door glass ones (we recently bought half door glass french ones, i love them!) and loads more

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now