Talk

Advanced search

Urgent: How to fold P&T E3??

(5 Posts)
america Tue 16-Jun-09 16:44:36

I've recently bought a second-hand E3 and am trying to fold it for the first time (flying abroad tomorrow morning). I can fold it down but there is nothing to lock it on a folded position. Does anybody know how to do this? Many many thanks.

AnnieShamrockInYourEar Tue 16-Jun-09 16:49:23

I don't think it does lock. Tie a bicycle elastic hook thing round it maybe?

america Tue 16-Jun-09 17:14:19

Thanks, I am using the velcro straps that are handy to store the rain cover now but that still leaves the double seat loose...

BionicleBill Tue 16-Jun-09 17:37:03

Oh dear no I don't think it has a clip sad

Is there any way you could pick up a proper transport bag for it before you fly?

Otherwise yes elastic things best bet...try and make sure it is very secure as airlines do chuck buggies around a bit.

mogs0 Tue 16-Jun-09 18:54:59

There should be a strap under the foot rest. One end is attached with a popper. Undo it then it wraps around.........can't remember which bit, it's been about 2 years since I had an E3 but it wraps around something to hold it closed.

I've just bought a 2nd hand sport and when it arrived the seller had clipped the double seat in the main seat harness and it was very secure. Can it be folded with the double seat attached to the top?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now