Talk

Advanced search

websites/catalogues/ideas for decoratimg toddler boys rooms including blinds

(2 Posts)
stressed2007 Tue 16-Jun-09 11:03:37

We are about to decorate my toddler sons room and I was looking for somewhere with ideas on how to do this - I am keen to make it boyish but not something extreme - for example say a jungle theme with green/orange furniture which he might want to change in 2 years time. So I am looking for ideas.

He is going to have a lot of white (currently yellow) fitted furniture in his room.

I also have to have roman blinds in the room as there is no room for curtains and I don't just want say a piece of plain blue fabric so was also lookig for ideas for this. Any clever thoughts ladies? Thanks very much

Housemum Tue 16-Jun-09 22:03:26

Saw a great idea in a book that I'd have used if we'd had a boy (or football mad girl) - bottom half of room was white painted pine cladding (not sure if that's the right word?) with top half in eg red (Liverpool/Arsenal/Man U), basically like a football changing room. Think they'd also put a football pitch rug on the floor (or possibly it had a green carpet, it was some time ago and I'm now on 3rd girl!) and they had a white peg rail with the kid's football kit on a hanger for decoration.

If you go jungle theme, what about bamboo roller blinds? Sort of safari theme?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now