Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

clothes for dd

(11 Posts)
aaliyahsmum Wed 11-May-05 21:35:31

where can i buy some cheap clothes for my dd.She grows out of her stuff so quickly or makes holes in them or stains them beyond cleaning, we are going to france in 3 weeks and really need to get her kitted out before we go

misdee Wed 11-May-05 21:35:54

tescos, primark, asda.

hunkermunker Wed 11-May-05 21:36:07

Tesco or Asda? Or charity shops - often have nearly new stuff in them.

motherinferior Wed 11-May-05 21:36:42

Primark is very cheap: Ethel Austin is even cheaper. They both have very nice things.

moondog Wed 11-May-05 21:37:22

Why do you nedd to kit her out? Can't she just wear what she normally does?
(Matalan are very cheap)

elibelly Wed 11-May-05 21:37:58

H&M has some cheap summer stuff or you could try to get some bargains on ebay

aaliyahsmum Wed 11-May-05 21:43:35

she is in bad need of new clothes, when i lived near an asda i brought her new stuff every week but now i live in the sticks so it is harder to buy stuff for her.she only needs to look at paint and it is all over her clothes, will look in tescos when i next go shopping also she is very girly and wont wear trousers unless heavily bribed as according to her they are not sexy she is only four and a half

vickiyumyum Wed 11-May-05 21:46:49

for cheap clothes you are looking at the three that have already been mentioned, tesco, asda and primark. i also find next cheap and they have lovley things for girls as well as adams and debenhams.

hub2dee Wed 11-May-05 23:31:28

I'd buy a bloomin' good apron.

The French do nice clothes I think, cheaper than here for Petit Bateau, not sure about their supermarket stuff though.

elibelly Thu 12-May-05 08:49:54

ooh no, don't touch French supermarket clothes, my MIL keeps buying them for my kids and they're horrid. Having said that they're bound to be very cheap as she's a tightwad!

milge Thu 12-May-05 09:05:15

Ebay - skirts to your dd's hearts content, and you can shop online even if you are "in the sticks"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now