Talk

Advanced search

FINGERPRINT JEWELLERY??

(8 Posts)
SleepyCaz Mon 15-Jun-09 16:42:25

Anyone tried it? Ordered it? Is it really nice? Best place to use? HELP!

Stretch Mon 15-Jun-09 16:50:26

I bought DH some for a wedding present last year. Expensive, but a one-off. They were cufflinks and really nice.

I didn't do it online, the lady was at Bumpi's and arranged to come round our house to do the children's fingerprints (2 eldest were at school/nursery).

I think they were well worth it, but they are expensive. I had the link style ones, and had each of the DCs fingerprints and the last side I had the date of the wedding written.

ParisHiltonSequins Mon 15-Jun-09 16:53:01

margaret turner does it my mum was at a party the other day and saw osmeone wearing it.not on the site though

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Mon 15-Jun-09 16:54:10

my friend makes them, with this company she has the local franchise.
I have a key ring and I really like it as DS's were tiny when she did them.

They are pricey though.

moonmother Mon 15-Jun-09 16:56:28

There's a jeweller on Folksy who does these. She sends you the silver clay, which you finger print, then you send it back, and she fires, polishes etc, then makes it into jewellery for you.

here

www.folksy.com/shops/alibalijewellery

Stretch Mon 15-Jun-09 16:56:46

That's who I used BythePower..!! We had the double sided oval cufflinks, but they were £65, not £75.

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Mon 15-Jun-09 16:57:45

I really like the variety of jewellery that she has on sale that you can attach your charm to.

ParisHiltonSequins Mon 15-Jun-09 16:58:42

If i saw a man wearing "i love daddy" cufflinks i think i would vom

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now