Talk

Advanced search

Chicco Happy Snack Highchair - How do you put it up?

(4 Posts)
tutu100 Mon 15-Jun-09 11:21:08

My cousin get me this from the car boot yesterday (for a bargain £6), her friend worked out how to collapse it, but now I can't seem to make it got back up again.

I've searched online for the instructions, but I can't find them.

Help!!!!! Please smile

mejon Mon 15-Jun-09 18:16:15

You need to hoik the back up with some force until you hear it click together. I can't remember if you need to be holding in the button thing on the back at the same time. The first time I did it I thought I'd broken the chair as it required considerable force. Collapsing it is more of a pain and has a bit of a knack too - especially if you've got small hands like me as you have to push in the buttons on the arms and at the same time push the back downwards (presumably with your third arm!) - I used to have to lean onto the back to push it down. HTH.

tutu100 Mon 15-Jun-09 20:42:01

Thanks have just tried this and it worked. You are right it does need more force than I dared to give when I wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do.

It's cleaned up like new. I'm so thrilled with it.

Off to work on collapsing it now grin

nicolamumof3 Mon 15-Jun-09 21:19:03

yep they are great chairs, loved mine. the seat covers can all go in machine i regularly did mine!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now