Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

CHEAP curtains for toddler's room?

(9 Posts)
franch Wed 11-May-05 16:08:01

Temporarily converting our office into DD's first bedroom and need curtains. What's the cheapest place to look? Online if poss. Thanks.

PinkFluffPudding Wed 11-May-05 16:11:58

IKEA my dear, always IKEA! I picked up some lovely stripey ones for 2 quid in the sale for dd's room!! They're quite Cath Kidston-esque.

IKEA not online though, sorry i can't help further.

stripey Wed 11-May-05 16:17:57

ebay

cupcakes Wed 11-May-05 16:30:45

I bought these Boden curtains for my dd's room from their sale pages. £14 reduced from £49. If you're not in a hurry you could wait for their next sale if you like their current range - I did have to wait for the clearance sale though to get them at this price.

stitch Wed 11-May-05 17:38:54

buy material from cheap place, and sew them yourself. curtains are dead dead easy to make.

pixel Wed 11-May-05 17:52:00

I got some plain calico curtains for dd's room from argos and they were only about £12. I was pleasantly surprised at how thick they were for the money and they are fine without a lining.

I did go in the fabric shop first but it actually worked out cheaper in this case to buy ready made.

Ds's curtains came from ebay. There is a massive choice on there.

franch Wed 11-May-05 18:50:33

Just had a look on ebay - you're right, huge selection, think I'll try there. Thanks

ja9 Wed 11-May-05 19:28:02

i got BNWT ones from Next on ebay. Bargain! £10 for ds nursery. next still stocking them too - at £40. Ebay all the way...

katzguk Wed 11-May-05 19:37:13

this place do complete bedroom sets inc curtains for £17.99 really cool childrens sets.

bedding

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now