Talk

Advanced search

I need a bear cave, or tent, or something like that for DS

(4 Posts)
hereidrawtheline Mon 15-Jun-09 00:30:02

We just went on holiday and the room DS slept in had bunkbeds - we made the bottom bunk into a bear cave for him by hanging a sheet up around it and he loved it so much. Just couldnt get enough of it. It was especially good for him because he has sensory issues etc.

I want to incorporate this now that we have got home but I havent decided the best way to do it. I thought about getting him bunk beds instead of his toddler bed but I hated crouching down each night to dress him and do the whole bedtime routine. I know you can get tents etc but I havent got loads of spare space - however it would have to be pretty much single bed sized for him to be able to use it the way he would like. So I am just brainstorming here, how can I make this for him?

Molesworth Mon 15-Jun-09 00:33:36

Ikea do a bed tent - any good?

hereidrawtheline Mon 15-Jun-09 12:48:27

oh thank you, I like that! It says it only fits a certain bed though so not sure it would work. But I will look into it!

stealthsquiggle Mon 15-Jun-09 12:53:08

shock at the price, but this looks nice - would it meet his requirements? If you google 'bed tent' there seem to be a few options...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now