Talk

Advanced search

BeSafe iZi Kid Isofix

(8 Posts)
Loopymumsy Sun 14-Jun-09 22:16:09

Message withdrawn

amberatkins Sun 14-Jun-09 22:25:15

Hi Loopy, sorry to hijack but I'd like to add a question to the OP - does anyone have one in an old style Ford Focus?

silverfrog Sun 14-Jun-09 22:28:36

I've got one.

I imported it from here

It cost a ridiculous amount, but is a very lovely seat - very good padding, very secure. (we previously had a Britax Fixway, and the difference is huge. Definitely worth the price difference)

I have mine in a Honda CRV, amber, sorry - have oyu asked on the forum here?

amberatkins Sun 14-Jun-09 22:34:09

Silver - Thanks for those links, I'm going to go and have a nosey.

Loopymumsy Sun 14-Jun-09 22:38:33

Message withdrawn

amberatkins Sun 14-Jun-09 22:59:41

Loopy - Great minds think alike and all that, I bookmarked the essex ladies website earlier so that I can call them in the week for advice. Hope you find what you want, we don't need ours for a while but wanted to start looking as I know they can be hard to get ahold of. Good luck and report back if you find anything good!

Loopymumsy Wed 17-Jun-09 21:50:00

Message withdrawn

hugglebuggle Tue 07-Jul-09 00:12:45

Hi, We bought an Izi Kid last year from http://www.toddler.se/. I went to the Essex Road Safety centre and my little-un just looked comfortable in the Izi-Kid, whereas we tried another one and it just didn't look comfortable and she howled and howled. With the Izi-Kid it also looks like there was more space around it. We have a Renault Clio new shape), I'm the driver in the family and am 5'6 1/2 so the seat goes behind me as hubby is nearly 6'2. I use a baby mirror so that I can see her behind me which works well. I'm very happy with it. Took hubby less than five minutes to fit, but then I did have some idea how to get it done. She's very comfortable and falls asleep in it very easily. I would definitely recommend going to the Essex Car safety centre, that way you can see how big the seats are in your own car and have an idea how to secure it. The other might have been a Brio Zento just looked very big whereas the Izi Kid just looked right.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now