Talk

Advanced search

How much is an icandy apple??

(13 Posts)
didsnbump Sun 14-Jun-09 19:51:55

Does anyone know how much the icandy apple pushchair is with the carrycot??

Also if by anychance do ya then know how much extra ya have to pay for the pear upgrade.

I have one with one on the way, but ds will be 2 when second is born so dont know if im gonna need the upgrade or not..

LittleHarrysMum Sun 14-Jun-09 19:54:31

I don't know how much new but I am putting one on ebay shortly with carrycot. So let me now if you're interested I;m looking for about £200

LittleHarrysMum Sun 14-Jun-09 19:58:01

Although now I feel awful as should be telling you why I'm selling mine and why you shouldn't buy one. They are too bulky and heavy, only good if you walk EVERYWHERE and don't need to fold it down in the car. I love it but it's just not practical for me. I'm after selling this and buying a Maclaren.

5inthebed Sun 14-Jun-09 19:59:59

I don't think an Icandy pear would be suitable for a 2 year old and a newborn, as the pear seats are small. You'd have to buy an Apple, or Apple seat for the 2 year old. Even then, I think it would be very cumbersome (SP?)

didsnbump Sun 14-Jun-09 20:00:14

How long have u had yours. Had a quinny buzz before so know how much of a pain some buggies our. But loved the ease of the 3 wheels, and dont like any of the lighter ones out there.
How much did u pay for yours new then?

didsnbump Sun 14-Jun-09 20:08:32

I dont want a side by side double though, and dont like some of the things about the phil and teds.

LittleHarrysMum Sun 14-Jun-09 20:10:38

I bought mine off of ebay rarely used and cost me £300 with carrycot etc. (carseat attachments raincovers) I use it with the 3 wheels but obviously have the option to change to four. I have used it about 10 times then resorted to our cheap 'holiday' buggy because I couldn't stand the faff of getting it in and out of car etc. For DS (now 2.11) I had the Loola don't reccommend that either. Go light and easy and use buggy board or get Phil & Teds I've heard they are great!

LittleHarrysMum Sun 14-Jun-09 20:12:30

Had mine since DD was born in November

5inthebed Sun 14-Jun-09 20:53:38

I didn't use a double when I had ds2. DS1 was w.3 when he was born, and we managed fine with a strolli rider, although a buggy board would probably work just as well.

didsnbump Sun 14-Jun-09 20:59:21

Ds will have only just turned 2 and it will be winter, so dont fancy him having to walk everywhere in the cold, plus it would be slow going everywhere all the time.
A buggy board is a good idea for when the weather is warmer and we dont mind walking slower, but until then feel i will need a double of some kind.

mummy22littlegirls Mon 15-Jun-09 08:33:42

hi little harrys mum. i would be willing to take your icandy apple off your hands for £200. please let me know if this is ok? thanks nic

LittleHarrysMum Mon 15-Jun-09 09:15:16

That would be absolutely fine. Whereabouts are you? I'm in Essex

LittleHarrysMum Mon 15-Jun-09 09:23:30

My email is nicoladavis45@hotmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now