Talk

Advanced search

Baby Jogger City Mini

(14 Posts)
naomi83 Sun 14-Jun-09 09:24:36

can it take a bassinet? Anyone bought one and used it and can tell me if it's still a nice push with it. Also, is it still nice to push with a toddler in it? Thanks!

NormaSknockers Sun 14-Jun-09 14:12:40

IMO it's the nicest stroller. I loved mine & only sold it to buy it's big brother (City Elite) but I will definately get another.

My DD was in at 2 & a half & it was a breeze to push, just so lovely, everything about is excellent.

You can buy a carrycot for it from PLO

naomi83 Sun 14-Jun-09 14:29:08

would you recommend getting a city elite and a quest (for the car/shoping trips etc) or just get a city mini?

NormaSknockers Sun 14-Jun-09 15:12:36

If you're going to use it everyday I would recommend the City Elite as it has more functions & accessories with it & the phneumatic tyres make for a much smoother ride/push. It's not a big fold so you could use that for the car/shopping too. I'm not a fan of Maclarens I have to say so I say get a City Elite & a City Mini lol grin

I have some pictures of my City Elite here (my DS is 9 & a bit months in these pics btw)here

suwoo Sun 14-Jun-09 15:15:34

They are some serious pictures Norma! Are you on commission? wink

shivster1980 Sun 14-Jun-09 16:39:11

I love the BJCM. I have only used it with a toddler though as went through a vast amount of pushchairs before. blush My DS last used his when he was 2yrs 10months and 16kgs and it was still a dream to push then. smile

NormaSknockers Sun 14-Jun-09 17:50:58

Nope - just camera happy.

5inthebed Sun 14-Jun-09 19:00:51

I have a BJCM (its Normas old one actually) and I love love love it! I use it for my 6 month old DS3 and he fits in it really well. I would rather use it to a Maclaren (just sold a maclaren as it happens) anyday!
I can also fit my large nearly 4 year old in it without a problem, and it's light to push.

naomi83 Sun 14-Jun-09 19:32:59

does it handle bumpy terrain better than a P3?

mamadiva Mon 15-Jun-09 08:40:51

My DS is 3 next week and we use ours al the time.

It's the only one DS will fit comfortably in, it's so easy to fold and carry, and the storage is quite good.

It is okay on bumpy ground and the suspension is fab but obviously not the best for really rough terrain for that I would say get the Elite.

I wish I had bought this to start with rather than going through the other 5 only problem being you can't get a carrycot but can be used as a travel system.

HTH.

naomi83 Mon 15-Jun-09 17:30:27

wait....you can or can't get a carrycot? i thought you could only get carrycot on city classic or elite, now i hear otherwise...not mamadiva says not?

NormaSknockers Mon 15-Jun-09 18:51:55

You can get a carrycot it will fit the Classic & Elite as you thought, if you check out the link for PLO (the one I linked to above) you can see the carrycot actually on the pushchair

NormaSknockers Mon 15-Jun-09 18:53:54

Here you can see it on the City Classic

naomi83 Tue 16-Jun-09 12:44:06

but not on the city mini, right (sorry for being thick)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now