Talk

Advanced search

So where can I go in the South East ish to view lots of different pram/buggies?

(7 Posts)
eleanorsmum Sat 13-Jun-09 18:03:22

I live in Bracknell Berkshrie and plan a trip to babygear in Camberley but don't know where else to go. have been to mothercare in reading outof town one but they only had 3 pram buggy combos to view and weren't particualrly helpful!

thought I might take a trip to the oxford pram centre but is there anywhere else i can go? TIA.

sammysamsam Sat 13-Jun-09 23:07:55

You'll love Daniel's in Windsor (Peascod Street)- they have loads.. give them a call before you set out to ensure they have particular ones you want to look at. They're great at demo's! Also, try popping into Mothercare world on the Bath Road (Slough), they have quite a few on display too. HTH

SparklyGothKat Sun 14-Jun-09 00:04:00

kiddicare in Peterborough, apparently they have a whole floor full of pushchairs

PrettyCandles Sun 14-Jun-09 00:14:55

Bear Necessities in Maidenhead are very good. They have a good range of buggies, not massive, but they often have the newer, more unusual ones. Far more up-to-date than Mothercare. Staff are very helpful - the man (owner?) is particularly knowledgeable. They have a carseat service where they help you find and fit the best seat, costs about £10, but redeemable against purchase of a carseat from them.

eleanorsmum Sun 14-Jun-09 07:35:42

Thanks all! that's my weekends booked up for a while now!

Qally Sun 14-Jun-09 12:23:16

John Lewis. They have a decent range, all excellent quality, and they fit carseats for nothing, too. Don't sell the more unusual ranges, though.

saltcod Wed 17-Jun-09 23:07:00

can also recommend Daniels in Windsor. I spent hours in there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now