Talk

Advanced search

Baby gym/activity mat recommendations

(7 Posts)
addictedtodollymixtures Fri 12-Jun-09 13:49:08

Which would you recommend? There are so many to choose from! My DD is 6 weeks old.

amberatkins Fri 12-Jun-09 21:11:45

My DD loves this. Its really easily washable too.

dinkystinky Fri 12-Jun-09 21:16:54

We have a baby einstein one that has entertained DS1 and now is entertaining DS2. To be honest, any that has music, flashing lights and little bright dangly toys will be a hit with the little one. To ensure its a hit with you I'd definitely say make sure you can wash the bottom bit as babies do tend to dribble/vomit/poo/leak wee (delete as applicable) onto them.

ChocOrange05 Mon 15-Jun-09 13:00:18

I second the Tiny Love one that amber posted - everyone I know who has it says their LO loves it, including my DS - it has been the best baby product since he was born 7 months ago, only now is it getting less use as he's sitting up more.

ChocOrange05 Mon 15-Jun-09 13:01:54

PS - although it washes really easily we found a muslin under his head meant I didn't have to wash it every day!! smile

Issy42 Mon 05-Oct-09 22:27:57

I was going to recommend the Tiny Love one too. My friend has it and is giving it to me if her boy stops using it before I give birth. I've seen it for £42 - maybe at Kiddicare or PreciousLittleOne.

HalloweenIsSofaKingScary Sun 11-Oct-09 09:55:19

Another vote here for the tiny love one.

I have my sisters which has been in pretty much constant use since it was bought 7 years ago.

It's been around

Good points

Folds flat v easily for storage
Can change the toys that dangle from it so baby doesn't get bored.
I dry it in the dryer (not sure if meant to but it comes out OK)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now