Advanced search

Anyone have a Wheely Bug?

(10 Posts)
Socci Wed 11-May-05 00:49:03

Message withdrawn

Socci Wed 11-May-05 08:25:49

Message withdrawn

jenkel Wed 11-May-05 09:33:38

We have 2, the 2 different sizes. I have an 14 month old and a almost 3 year old and they both love them. The large is just a little too big for the 14 month old to get on and off of easily, but the 3 year old happily uses both. Just beware, they go very fast on our tiled kitchen floor which is fine for the 3 year old but I prefer the 14 month old to use hers on carpet. I would really recommend them, if you want it to last a while it may be best to get the bigger one depending on the age of your kids.

hoxtonchick Wed 11-May-05 09:35:29

ds was given a smaller one by his grandparents for his first birthday. it was very popular for a few months, but he's now 3 and a bit & hasn't played with it for over a year. very nice to look at though! i think they're very expensive, can you persuade someone else to buy one...?

Socci Wed 11-May-05 09:50:40

Message withdrawn

hoxtonchick Wed 11-May-05 10:02:31

also, grandma bought him the bee which i don't like nearly as much as some of the others. but i appreciate that's entirely unreasonable of me .

tarantula Wed 11-May-05 10:22:36

Weve got a large moo for dd for xmas. Shes now 15 mnths and loves being pushed around on it. Hses getting the hang of doing it herself too and Ive told dp that I want him to put a rubber band round the edge of it as Id like to keep my kitchen cupboards vaguely intact I think theyre brillaint and look really nice too.

jojo28 Wed 11-May-05 17:06:34

DS (3 in August) has the ladybird one, got it because it goes in all directions which means they can even have fun in a small space. He has had it since last Christmas and still plays with it every day. He is the type of boy who is obsessed with wheeled things though so I think that helps, his first word was not Mum but Brum!

bradsmummy Fri 13-May-05 11:59:43

Thanks for starting this thread socci, I stumbled on them while browsing the net last night, My DS (3yrs) insists on riding his trike in the house, We have laminate flooring throughout and was thinking of treating him to one so the trike can be kept outside. I know he would love whizzing around on one of these, my only concern is he like to bump and bashed into things, adding the rubber sounds like a good idea.

Socci Fri 13-May-05 19:46:04

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now