Talk

Advanced search

Which umberella fold pushchair should I get.

(12 Posts)
insertwittynicknameHERE Wed 10-Jun-09 13:18:47

I want one that I can also at some stage attach a buggy board to. But it needs to be light and fold away easily so that I can go on the bus with it.

I would also prefer one with a basket, hood and rain cover.

I have about £60 to spend on this.

TIA grin

insertwittynicknameHERE Wed 10-Jun-09 13:21:31

Oh and I would prefer it to have a decent handle height. I am not particularly tall but I hate having to slouch over the horrible umbrella fold we have now (I don't use it anymore only DH does lol)

My P&T is just to big to get out for every little trip out etc.

mamadiva Wed 10-Jun-09 13:32:07

Get a 2nd hand Maclaren XT from Ebay.

I got one for £50 and it was great, but I hate having 2 handles so got rid of it in the end but it is a great umbrella fold if that's what you need!

And you can attach a buggyboard

mamadiva Wed 10-Jun-09 13:37:31

And the handles were a good height for me 5ft 3 and DP 6ft 1 and neither of us slouched but somehow they were not too high for me either hmm

insertwittynicknameHERE Wed 10-Jun-09 13:41:09

Thanks I will pop on ebay now and see if I can find one.

HolidaysQueen Wed 10-Jun-09 13:42:09

Another vote for Maclaren Techno XT - lies flat for a newborn or a sleeping toddler, folds easily one handed (with practice!) so great for bus, and has height adjustable handles.

mamadiva Wed 10-Jun-09 13:46:18

Sure you will find something!

They are good, I got a 2006 model and it was great so don't worry about having the newsest model around, don't think they are much different other than the design!

alison6692 Thu 11-Jun-09 22:04:10

I love my Obaby Atlas - Its fab and it lies flat so my little one can have a snooze.

differentID Thu 11-Jun-09 22:06:07

If you can get hold of a decent 2nd hand XT, go for that. Failing that the OBaby Atlas is great. We sell tham at work, and hand on heart- we've had 1 back in a year. We sell at least 4 a week.

insertwittynicknameHERE Fri 12-Jun-09 15:00:24

I am currently bidding on an XT on e bay. Hope I get it smile

nicolamumof3 Fri 12-Jun-09 18:19:37

XT will be best bet with the handle height. otherwise a new obaby will be fab, i had an atlas vintage was about £60 from mothercare and was v.impressed and i am a true maclaren fan. good budget option.

insertwittynicknameHERE Tue 16-Jun-09 15:42:19

I didn't win it sad

I am bidding on another XT now and hope to get this one grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now