Talk

Advanced search

P&T Double Sunshade

(4 Posts)
28Lucy28 Wed 10-Jun-09 10:55:37

I've just purchased a double sunshade for my Phil & Ted's, and was wondering where the 4 poppers at the bottom of the sunshade clip onto? There doesn't appear to be anything I could attach it to.

Also the elastic toggles on the side - I attach this to the 2 black bits which stick out the side - would this be correct!?

Sunshade is really good, but would really appreciate any advice from other mums. Thanks!

Haribosmummy Wed 10-Jun-09 22:31:03

There are two versions of the sunshade (and raincover) - there is a velcro one and a popper one...

I have the popper one - there are 4 poppers on the bottom of the shade / raincover and these attach onto the bottom of the actual buggy.

The poppers on the buggy are around the front wheel (foot rest place!)

It might be that your buggy is the V2 (rather than the V1 which mine is) and needs the velcro version??

28Lucy28 Wed 10-Jun-09 22:46:39

The one I have has poppers, but once the sunshade is on the buggy, the poppers hang around the back of the double kit, and they will not stretch to the foot rest! Unless I've got the actual sunshade the wrong way round and the poppers end should go towards the foot rest - IYSWIM!

I bought the buggy less than 2 months ago, so do you think I've purchased the wrong type of sunshade (though I did buy them from the same place)?

Haribosmummy Thu 11-Jun-09 08:45:45

On mine, the poppers go at the foot rest end and there is a P&T's logo at the child's feet... There are poppers at the back, but these are longer and go around the handles at the back.

HTH!!! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now