Talk

Advanced search

Help with a Quinny Buzz

(6 Posts)
Theimperialcharliecat Mon 08-Jun-09 18:40:11

I have been given the above and when I took my Dd out in it, the bloomin thing collapsed itself! and I can't get the footrest to stay in the upright position. Does this mean it is broken beyond all help?

shhhh Mon 08-Jun-09 20:33:23

Make sure its "locked" when upright. IIR you need to ensure its clicked iykwim.

The footrest..iir there are little buttons onthe sides of the footrest that you press inwards to move the footrest. Again they have to click into position...

If not, someone may be along with other advice or failing that contact quinny.

Is it new..? although really should last a while...

Theimperialcharliecat Mon 08-Jun-09 22:11:04

Thanks Shhhh I have tried that with the buttons on the footrest but they don't seem to do anything, it clicks up but drops down with the slightest bit of pressure. Also the chassis is definitely locked in place but seems to click out and sloooowly descend to the floor with one very bemused looking DD in it! It is second hand and was given to us so its no loss really although a shame as I really liked the way it didn't shake my DD to bits like my Graco does.

shhhh Mon 08-Jun-09 22:26:33

lol at visions of "a bemused dd falling to the ground"

Hmmm....tbh I have had a quinny (buzz and zapp) and always found them hard wearing (although I never had either beyond 12 ish months..)

May be worth an idea speaking to quinny or prehaps taking to a pram shop that deal with their repairs..? shame to see it go to waste and it may be able to be saved..? Prob cost same as a newish pram but at least you have a pram you are happy with once fixed if that makes sense.?!!

Good luck x

Theimperialcharliecat Mon 08-Jun-09 22:31:20

I'll give it some thought, thanks again smile

shhhh Mon 08-Jun-09 22:32:22

No probs smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now