Talk

Advanced search

Changing Bags - where's the biggest selection in London??

(9 Posts)
MiaMamma Mon 08-Jun-09 11:00:48

I've decided to treat myself to a good changing bag this time around, have looked around online, have few favourites but would like to see some in real life before buying one. Does anybody know where should I go? Which shop/department store has good selection?

lecohen Mon 08-Jun-09 14:47:36

John Lewis in Brent cross have a reasonable selection...best bet is to get one online though.

IO have had NUMEROUS so feel free to ask me any questions

MiaMamma Mon 08-Jun-09 17:02:43

Thanks lecochen! My friend just suggested to have a look in John Lewis too. I do want to buy online but I'd like to see some before buying one. I liked the look of skip hop messenger one but saw them in shop the other day and not very sure anymore... Now I like ju ju be bags but was hoping to see one before buying it online. This pregnancy is making me very undecisive! Which one have been your favourite, lecochen?

lecohen Mon 08-Jun-09 18:11:38

have had so many but my faves have been Skip Hop dash, Ju Ju be and also Little company but depends on what you are looking for in a bag - how many kids you are needing things for, your buggy and your preference in styles.

If you give me more info on your needs, I am sure I can think of something you would like (oh, and your budget too)

lecohen Mon 08-Jun-09 18:12:32

Oh, and I had a Lin and Leo that I regret selling, was lovely!

MiaMamma Mon 08-Jun-09 18:56:48

Oh, my ideal bag! Well, it should be big enough for one baby and a toddler (although for her I carry only bottle of water, box of snacks and maybe spare underwear, if i remember!) but not one of those massive ones you end up carrying unnessesary things with you; I'd like the bag to be quite colorful (so no brown or black!!); but not girly as DH will be using it too. As it comes to my budget I will be happy to pay maybe up to £80. Only because I just discovered that don't need to do nearly any baby shopping, have been given everything baby needs, so this will be my treat to myself!!

lecohen Mon 08-Jun-09 20:31:06

Hiya,

Skip Hop dash sounds ideal - was a fab bag for 2 kids, great for dad to carry too and so practical with the pockets. I totally rated my one but sold as started a collection of Ju Ju Be bags...all lovely but not as multifunctional as the dash and def not for hub to carry!

I had the one in Uptown stripe and was lovely!

Also liked the Fleurville mothership but ONLY the newer model with adjustable strap (mine was not) - great bag!

Other nice option might be Kalencom, they have some nice designs too and are very similar to Fleurville.

Hope that helps...I'll see if I can think of others or ask me anything else, I love talking about baby bags

lecohen Wed 10-Jun-09 22:40:22

oh, storsak ones are nice too

Milliemuffin Mon 03-Aug-09 13:50:12

Lecohen - what makes you say "not as multifunctional as the dash"?

I currently have a Dash and am thinking of getting a Ju Ju BePrepared for when DC2 arrives so would appreciate your comments.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now